Make your job easier every day with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro software. Quickly create PDF files or PDF Portfolios. Intuitively edit PDF files from within Acrobat or convert them to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats. Build forms in minutes with the new, included Adobe FormsCentral desktop application. And use guided Actions to automate document preparation.
System Requirements 1.3GHz or faster processor Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack
- Convert files to PDF – Get an integrated Acrobat toolbar for popular Microsoft and browser apps to quickly turn documents and web pages into high-quality PDF files, or create PDF documents from any desktop app that prints.
- Export PDF files – Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and preserve formatting.
- Create electronic forms – Build PDF or web forms in minutes with the new, included Adobe FormsCentral desktop app.
- Edit PDF files – Easily correct, update, or adjust text and images with a new point-and-click interface – make changes right in your PDF file.
- Prepare PDF files consistently – Streamline routine, multi-step tasks with guided or automated Actions.
How do I stop adobe reader from going page to page instead of continuous?
On my adobe reader as soon as i get to the bottom of a page it Forces me to go to the top of the next one. I like to continuously press the down button, so the line I am reading is at top. How do I keep adobe from switching pages?
adobe best answer:
Answer by TDawg
What version are you using? I’m using Adobe Reader 9 and it doesn’t do that.