FrontPage 2003 provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help you build better Web sites. It includes the professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools needed to create dynamic and sophisticated Web sites.
- Professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools to create sophisticated Web sites
- New layout and graphics tools make it easier to design exactly the site you want
- Design tools to generate better code, or expand your code skills
- With professional coding tools, write code faster, more efficiently, and with greater accuracy
- Enhanced publishing features and options help get your Web pages online more quickly
How do you create a webshop on Frontpage?
I need to make a website on frontpage with a webshop. Is there some kind of a basic template that I can use and then just enter specific information? Thanks!
FrontPage best answer:
Answer by Ron
Better to use anything other than FrontPage:
Free HTML Editors, Web Editors, and WYSIWYG Web Editors and Site Builders:
HTML Editor Reviews – http://www.wdvl.com/Reviews/HTML/
Free Online Editor Tool: http://htmledit.squarefree.com/
Free Flash Website Builder (Online): http://www.wix.com/
PageBreeze (Free visual (WYSIWYG) and HTML tag/source modes): http://www.pagebreeze.com/