Microsoft Office 2013
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere. Office Home & Business 2013 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC. Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply.
- NOTE: Does not include Publisher or Access.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
What happens if i cancel microsoft office?
I have installed the trial version of microsoft office 2013 but i don’t want to pay for the monthly cost. If i uninstall the program via control panel will i have to pay for the monthly cost?
Microsoft Office 2013 best answer:
Answer by ffleader1