Simplicity, Security, and Reassurance on the go+Cam is a video security accessory for your smartphone. It brings an entirely new way of securely streaming video to your iPhone or Android Device. The +Cam features easy wireless setup, anywhere access and secure cloud storage. +Cam is designed from the ground up to make intelligent video security simple, safe, and smart.-Designed for the iPhone and Android – Connect your device wirelessly to the +Cam and then quickly set it up with Seedonk’s App.
- Designed for the iPhone and Android (No computer required)
- Easy wireless video monitoring. Quickly set up the +Cam wirelessly from your phone
- View, manage, and share your camera from anywhere in the world with Seedonk’s free service (compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows)
- Night Vision. See in complete darkness with built-in infrared LEDs. Day and Night time viewing.
- Need additional Peace of Mind? Upgrade to Seedonk’s iSecurity+ Service to record events as they happen, securely to the cloud and get mobile notifications
any mobile security software ?
Is there any mobile security software for download that helps in case of theft. when lost it and in case the stranger uses new sim card the mobile should automatically send the mobile no. of the new sim card used to my alternate no.
Smartphone Security best answer:
Answer by 3riCa
S60 and Windows Mobile smartphones have what you are looking for but NOT on regular cellphones, only smartphones.
I recommend Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 (or 8 if it is released as a full version and not a beta).
Basically it has these features:
Anti Virus w/ Database Update (to scan for viruses on your smartphone).
Anti Spam (to block or allow SMS; you will be asked for the first time)
and also Anti Theft with the following features:
SMS Clean: you will send an SMS to your number and it will clean your messages, contacts, calendar, etc.
SMS Lock: you will send an SMS to your number and it will lock the phone.
Also, if you don’t want an anti-virus, Phone Guardian is also a good one. It will lock the phone if the SIM CArd is replace. However, if your SIM Card is still there (meaning the same number), then you can send SMS codes to your phone to lock it, etc.
Also, when your phone gets locked automaticaly when the thief changed your SIM Card, an SMS will be send to 2 phone number of your choice (you will set it up) then it will contain IMSI (location, number, etc.) and IMEI (for tracking down the phone, also is the serial number of the phone) and what time it was replaced.