Does Microsoft still support Windows 2003 Server?
The website says:
Support ends 24 months after the next service pack releases or at the end of the product’s support lifecycle, whichever comes first.
Does this mean that since SP2 came out on 03/17/2007 that is not supported anymore? Kind of confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
windows 2003 best answer:
Answer by f100_supersabre
Designed for small organizations and departmental use, Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition, delivers intelligent file and printer sharing, secure Internet connectivity, centralized desktop policy management, and Web solutions that connect employees, partners, and customers. Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition, provides high levels of dependability, scalability, and security. It takes the best of Windows 2000 Server technology and makes it easier to deploy, manage, and use. The result is a hi
- Provides powerful networking for small businesses and departments
- Flexible management / Advanced file and printer sharing
- Integrated application services and Web services
- Creates a dependable server infrastructure / Easy to use Server Operating System
- Five (5) Microsoft Windows Client access licences for devices and/or users
Powering Down To Install!
Image by trekkyandy
Tuscan Countryside Winery October 20, 2003
Image by libraryman
One my top favorited images and one of my favorite images too. Figure that counts as a cream of the crop photo for me. Personal favorite that isn’t "most favorited" or "most interesting". It is most interesting though, right?